Owner / Operator Kyle Dyerly
Size: 45' Modutech
Capacity: 19 Passengers
Captain Kyle Dyerly may look young but is rich with fishing experience. He started out working on the Pacific Horizon with Captain Sal Rocha, learning everything he could about fishing here in our local waters. Yearning to broaden his experience, Kyle ventured to the San Diego Tuna Fleet and worked several years with Captain Drew Card aboard the Pacific Queen. When Patriot Sportfishing purchased the Sea Angler and Captain Sal offered him a job, Kyle knew that he had to come home to the Central Coast. Kyle has been fishing the Central Coast ever since. Kyle’s work ethic and constant desire to give his customers the best fishing experience will ensure that your day on the water will be remembered for a lifetime.
Sportfishing isn’t the only experience that Kyle has on the water. Kyle is also an Alaskan Crab fisherman during the winter and works on the Time Bandit featured on the popular series Deadliest Catch airing Tuesday nights on the Discovery Channel.
The Phenix originally built for Alaska in 2003, is the newest boat in the Central Coast sportfishing fleet. Designed to be safe and comfortable in rough weather and with a top speed of 25 knots, it can get you anywhere in a hurry, if the need arises. The Phenix also has a brand new, custom galley to provide its passengers’ with a variety of hot meals. With 10 bunks, capable of running overnight offshore six-pack fishing trips. The boat is equipped with all the latest electronics to consistently put you on the fish.
Book your trip today with Morro Bay Landing and join us for your next fishing adventure.
- All charters require a 100% deposit at time of booking.
- Photo ID required for all passengers 18 and older. California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older.
- Live Bait provided when available. No guarantees of type or size.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- CA Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food, Beverages, Fish Filleting and Gratuities are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- Fishing Pole and Tackle Set Up is an additional fee - THIS FEE WILL BE EXTRA AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOAT TICKET.
- We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event the scheduled boat is not available.